Digitalisation in Exhibition Stand Building
Digitalisation is changing the whole supply chain and allows greater efficiency, more quality and ﬂexibility. How is this making itself felt in the trade fair construction business?
Digitalisation has found its way into all areas of our company. Firstly, in the planning phase for our customers in which our project managers work digitally at every stage, from design through to parts logistics. Secondly, in the production phase in our own workshops with state-of-the-art CNC machines including complex transport logistics. And thirdly, in the set-up stage on location, in which our highly professional assembly teams realise the trade fair stands including the many digital stand design possibilities. Multidimensional digitalisation is thus definitely state oft he art in today’s modern booth building business!
Christian Steiner has been general manager of STANDout – full service partner for trade fair construction, trade fair technology and equipment for events and conferences since 2011. His His sphere of responsibility has been extended beyond the company’s headquaters in Salzburg to include the locations Düsseldorf, Wels and Vienna as CEO and he knows what opportunities digitalisation still holds in store.
Christian Steiner, CEO STANDout
You might also be interested in:
- Special Supplement, Service Book 2020 plus
- Digitalisation in Exhibition Stand Building / STANDout
- Inspire You – Event Technology 4.0 / Signature Group
- Digitalisation – A Great Opportunity / Reed Exhibition
- Experience Markets Live / Fair Dornbirn
- Exhibition Performance: Why di-g-alog matters! / bluedonau
- Live-Marketing – online and offline / Dr. C. Zange, TU Chemnitz
- Designing Successful Events / Ass.-Prof.Dr. Lukas Zenk
- Scoring with Quality in a Different Environment / WKO
- Big Data and Artificial Intelligence – A Glimpse on Trade Fairs / IFES