Experience Markets Live
Embedded in the attractive economic region of four neighbouring countries (“4 country region”), more than 150 events take place every year in the Dornbirn exhibition centre. With its three new exhibition and event halls, completed in 2017, the exhibition centre offers its customers a modern and diverse infrastructure that meets the high demands of the market.
Increasing digitalisation is also playing a role in the event marketing of Messe Dornbirn. Its presence is most noticeable in the planning, organisation, communication and advertising of the individual events and fairs. For example, various online registration tools have greatly simplified organisation. In addition, the distribution of advertising content via a wide variety of digital channels helps to increase customer loyalty. Therefore, a broader target group can be reached, especially the younger generation.
You might also be interested in:
- Special Supplement, Service Book 2020 plus
- Digitalisation in Exhibition Stand Building / STANDout
- Inspire You – Event Technology 4.0 / Signature Group
- Digitalisation – A Great Opportunity / Reed Exhibition
- Experience Markets Live / Fair Dornbirn
- Exhibition Performance: Why di-g-alog matters! / bluedonau
- Live-Marketing – online and offline / Dr. C. Zange, TU Chemnitz
- Designing Successful Events / Ass.-Prof.Dr. Lukas Zenk
- Scoring with Quality in a Different Environment / WKO
- Big Data and Artificial Intelligence – A Glimpse on Trade Fairs / IFES
Nevertheless, live contact with both exhibitors and customers remains particularly important to Messe Dornbirn. This is reflected not least in the advertising slogan “Märkte. Live! Experience”. Regardless of whether it is an international trade fair format, concert, business event, congress or gala evening, every event has the same significance and is accompanied and realised by a professional team and supported by digital tools. In addition, the exhibition centre offers all customers a broad spectrum of consulting and services in the field of live marketing.
The consistent implementation of new digital applications is key to Messe Dornbirn being able to handle around 400,000 people and numerous events every year. The satisfaction and fulfilment of expectations of direct customers, their guests and trade visitors represent a challenge that can only be met with the help of digital tools in combination with intensive personal support from the specialist teams of Messe Dornbirn. More than ever it is evident that personal contact and responding to special customer needs remain the most important factors in live marketing. Big data and digital applications are crucial accessories that must be used optimally.